OVERVIEW on Online registration system:
Using the company, Uplifter, who works exclusively with figure skating clubs to automate their operations, the new process will:
- replace paper registration
- improve communication regarding policies, payments and balances
- simplify and automate our payment processes
- provide a secure system and is easy to use
- allow you to pay with credit card or you can choose the option to pay offline with cheque or cash.
Instructions on how to register your skater:
- To begin, select Login from the top right corner of the page. **Everyone must have a FAMILY Account to get started** If you have an account then proceed to login and if you are new you need to set up a Family account.
- Once you have created your Family Account, click on Registration located in the menu bar at the top of the page. You will then be taken to the Programs page.
- From the Programs page, simply select the program you wish to register for. They can be viewed in the list, or Calendar view and you can use the filters on the left to view by category or level
- When you are done choosing your programs please check to make sure you have the right skater in the right program before you confirm and checkout.
The prices stated in the Uplifter reflect the non- discounted rate.